Digital Marketing Manager
RCReports is a simple SaaS solution for accountants to use when they need to determine reasonable compensation for a client. RCReports helps accountants answer this difficult question quickly while providing them with a defensible position and increasing revenues.
In this exciting role, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team, responsible for increasing quality leads through organic and paid channels, optimizing the lead funnel to increase conversion rates, and partnering with sales & customer success to optimize the customer journey. You will use your analytical skills to further optimize campaigns and report on performance and next steps to leadership.
If you are detail-oriented with great communication & analytical skills and a passion for developing & executing strategic digital marketing campaigns, this is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a small team.
A day in the life:
- Analyze website data using tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar to determine areas for improvement
- Design and execute A/B tests on the website to improve conversions to demo & signup
- Oversee the organic social media strategy (led by the Marketing Specialist) with the goal of increasing brand awareness and educating the target audience
- Create and execute our paid strategy to increase awareness and conversions through channels such as social media, search engines, re-targeting networks, etc.
- Create and execute our email marketing strategy to engage our database of 60,000+ leads and increase conversions to webinars, group demos, 1:1 demos, and signups
- Analyze email performance regularly and design new A/B tests to run (always be testing & learning)
- Work with the Marketing Manager—Partnerships & Education to develop strategic follow-up programs for webinars & events
- Analyze & report on all marketing campaigns and discuss next steps with leadership
- Use data to determine content opportunities & share with the marketing team for development
- Work closely with the sales & customer success teams to further optimize the customer journey
Duties & expectations:
- Demonstrate excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Learn our product, target market, and persona to create better marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills required
- Excellent analytical skills
This job might be for you if:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- A strong sense of ownership and the hustle needed to work in a fast-paced tech business
- A passion for digital marketing, particularly in B2B SaaS
- A desire to grow your marketing, analytical, and business skills
- Initiative to work autonomously within a remote team
Experience That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience with SaaS and the accounting profession
- Experience targeting small and midsized business decision-makers
- Experience growing digital marketing programs within a B2B SaaS company
- Entrepreneurial and owner mindset, with proven ability to influence and build advocacy for ideas
- Proficient with virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, MS Teams, etc.)
- Salesforce/Pardot or related CRM/marketing automation experience
- WordPress experience
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are small and growing fast so we may ask you to pitch-in in any number of ways. Help the team and the team will help you.
- Additional assignments as required, including covering for co-workers.
Workspace and travel requirements
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely with a high-speed internet connection and reliable phone when appropriate. Travel for work purposes is not anticipated for this position. However, attending periodic off-site meetings/conferences/retreats is expected.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance plan (effective day 1)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Home office allowance
To get a conversation rolling, read through the opportunity description and shoot us an email at Careers@RCReports.com. Include a cover letter and your resume.