Marketing Manager – Education & Partnerships
RCReports is a simple SaaS solution for accountants to use when they need to determine reasonable compensation for a client. RCReports helps accountants answer this difficult question quickly while providing them with a defensible position and increasing revenues.
In this exciting role, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team, responsible for the growth of our partnership and thought leadership channels. You will develop & execute channel marketing programs to generate revenue, maximize partner/channel engagement and acquire customers. This role will work closely with the Director of Marketing to build the infrastructure necessary to support these channels and to track and analyze the performance of each channel, partnership, and campaign.
If you are detail-oriented with great communication & follow-up skills and a passion for growing partnership and thought leadership channels, this is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a small team.
A day in the life:
- Create a strategic schedule of educational events (mostly online webinars, some trade shows & industry conferences), hosted by partners, RCReports, and other thought leaders to maximize quality leads
- Work with Marketing Specialist to execute all educational events
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to create strategic follow-up programs for all events
- Leverage partner relationships to find new educational opportunities such as podcasts, guest articles/blogs, custom webinars, etc.
- Evaluate sponsorship opportunities from partners, industry associations, etc.
- Build relationships with all our current partners and work to create co-marketing plans that engage their audience and increase revenue for RCReports
- Develop a cadence of regular communication with all partners to keep them updated on new content, product developments, and promotions
- Research new partnership & re-seller opportunities and make recommendations to the leadership team
- Engage our existing re-sellers and create co-marketing plans and goals that increase revenue from these sources
- Analyze and report on the performance of all partners, channels, and campaigns
Duties & expectations:
- Demonstrate excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Learn our product, target market, and persona to create better marketing campaigns
- May attend tradeshows/conferences on occasion
- Strong project management skills required
- High degree of follow-up and ability to keep partnerships, campaigns, and projects moving forward
This job might be for you if:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- A strong sense of ownership and the hustle needed to work in a fast-paced tech business
- A passion for marketing, particularly B2B SaaS marketing
- A desire to grow your marketing, analytical, and business skills
- Initiative to work autonomously within a remote team
Experience That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience with SaaS and the accounting profession
- Experience targeting small and midsized business decision makers
- Experience growing partner programs and creating engaging educational content and campaigns
- Entrepreneurial and owner mindset, with proven ability to influence and build advocacy for ideas
- Proficient with virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, MS Teams, etc.)
- Salesforce/Pardot or related CRM/marketing automation experience
- WordPress experience
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are small and growing fast so we may ask you to pitch-in in any number of ways. Help the team and the team will help you.
- Additional assignments as required, including covering for co-workers.
Workspace and travel requirements
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely with a high-speed internet connection and reliable phone when appropriate. Travel for work purposes is not anticipated for this position. However, attending periodic off-site meetings/conferences/retreats is expected.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance plan (effective day 1)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Home office allowance
To get a conversation rolling, read through the opportunity description and shoot us an email at Careers@RCReports.com. Include a cover letter and your resume.