RCReports determines Reasonable Compensation
for Closely-held business owners
- Used by CPA's, EA's, Tax Advisors, Valuators, Forensic Accountants and Attorneys when they need to determine a Reasonable Compensation figure for a client.
- Whether for Tax Compliance, Normalization or Planning, RCReports has a report to fit your need.
What Experts are Saying
- Michael Gregory, CVA, CBA, ASA
A former IRS Territory Manager, Mike is an expert on valuation and reasonable compensation.
- Ronald Seigneur, CPA, ABV, CFF, ASA, CVA, CGMA
Co-author of Reasonable Compensation: Applications and Analysis for Management, Valuation and Tax
- Stephen Kirkland, CPA, CMC, CFC, CFF
Reasonable compensation consultant and expert witness.
All Reports deliver an Independent Unbiased Reasonable Compensation figure that can be relied on in IRS examinations and Litigation.
Addresses the IRS requirement that shareholder-employees of an S Corp pay themselves Reasonable Compensation for the work performed for their company.
Designed to help C Corps meet the IRC section 162 requirement that compensation be ordinary, necessary and reasonable.
Designed to help Valuators support the normalization of owner's compensation, this report provides an independent, unbiased estimate of the value of services rendered to the company by the owner.
Normalizes compensation for owners and key management of closely-held businesses and can be used for a wide range of issues such as: Entity Planning, Shareholder Disputes, Deferred Compensation, etc.