- February 8, 2020
- Posted by: RCR Admin Team
After creating a Client Profile you are ready to select the appropriate report type and approach.
- Select the client you wish to run a report for from the Clients tab, and then click New Report.
- Four report options will drop open. For more information on the purpose of each report click on the info icon.
- After selecting the report type, select the approach you would like to use for the report.
- For more information on each approach and help selecting the appropriate approach for your client, click on the info icon. (The three approaches are outlined in the IRS job aid on Reasonable Compensation).
The next steps will vary slightly depending on the approach you selected.
Go To Step Three: Completing the Interview
Last Update: February 8, 2020
February 8, 2020 18 RCR Admin Team Get Started
Total 0 Votes: