Privacy and Security
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, with regard to the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with anybody outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, or pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the contact form on our website.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed ‘lock’ icon in the URL address bar of your web browser or ‘https’ at the beginning of the URL address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to use this website, users must first complete the registration form. The information you provide (such as name and email address) may be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- Our order form requests certain information. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and mailing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
- We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and thereby disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
How to Contact Us