RCReports is a tool for Tax and Financial advisors.
Not a Tax or Financial Advisor? Click Here to Find an RCReports Advisor in your area.
Registering with RCReports is Free, Safe and Simple.
After Registering with RCReports, you can generate accurate, structured, and most importantly, defensible Reasonable Compensation reports for your clients.
One account is all you need - add as many additional users as needed.
Initializing your registration....
To get started with your registration:
Please confirm that you are a cpa, valuator, accountant, or tax preparer engaged in advising clients on Reasonable Compensation matters.
Let's begin with the name of your firm:
We will do a quick check to avoid duplicate firm registrations.
Thanks, we're good to go! Let's proceed with registering ''
As the primary registrar for your firm, you will be enrolled as the firm administrator.
Firm administrator privileges include:
- access to accounting reports detailing all firm reports generated
- adding and maintaining other users within your firm
- assigning/revoking specified administrative privileges to other users
RCReports.com Terms & Conditions
- Conditions of Use - You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions.Your registration implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
- License and Site Access - In exchange for making RCReports.com your primary source for Reasonable Compensation Reports, RCReports.com grants you a limited license to access and use this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of RCReports.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither this site nor any portion of this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of RCReports.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RCReports.com and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing RCReports.com name or trademarks without the express written consent of RCReports.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by RCReports.com.
- External links - From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Electronic Communication - When you visit RCReports.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright - All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of RCReports.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of RCReports.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by RCReports.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
- Trademarks - The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively 'trademarks') displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- Product Description - RCReports.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, RCReports.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RCReports.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to request a refund in writing.
- Confidentiality - Neither party will use or disclose any 'Confidential Information' of the other party except as specifically set forth herein. 'Confidential Information' means information that:(1) is sufficiently secret to derive economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use; and (2) is the subject of efforts that are reasonable under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy or confidentiality. Subject to the foregoing Confidential Information of RCReports.com includes,but is not limited to, the sources from which it obtains compensation figures, and the methods by which it obtains and calculates compensation figures, technical or non-technical data, a formula, pattern, compilation, program, device, method, technique, drawing, process, financial data, or list of actual or potential customers or suppliers. You agree not to: (i) reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to determine the structure, components, form, or detail of the report or the RCReports.com technology or how the RCReports.com technology operates; (ii) create derivative works of or modifications or alterations to the report, or the RCReports.com technology; or (iii) develop or manufacture, nor enter into any agreement with a third party to develop or manufacture, products based in whole or in part on the reports. Confidential Information does not include information that: (i) has been independently developed by the receiving party without access to the other party's Confidential Information; (ii) has become publicly known through no breach of this Section by the receiving party; (iii) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (iv) has been approved for release in writing by the disclosing party; or (v) is required to be disclosed by a competent legal or governmental authority. At the request of the disclosing party, the receiving party shall return all of the disclosing party's Confidential Information to the disclosing party.
- Membership Account - If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian. RCReports.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders, in its sole discretion. You recognize that emails are an imperfect form of communication, and that theyare not always received. Typographical errors in an address, spam filters, and generally unexplainable phenomena sometimes stop emails from reaching the intended recipient. You agree that RCReports.com will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, in connection with email communications.
- Support - RCReports is designed for Tax and Financial Advisors who advise Small Businesses and S Corp's on the issue of Reasonable Compensation and gladly provides technical support to our professional advisor clients. RCReports does not provide tax advice. RCReports does not provide technical support to other users of RCReports.
- Credits - Credits purchased before July 1, 2013 will not expire until used.
- Disclaimer of Liability - RCReports.com shall not be responsible, and disclaims all liability, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's or client's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any compensation information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Applicable Laws & Jurisdiction - Your use of the website and your relationship with RCReports.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any applicable law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
I agree to the