After a Reasonable Compensation Report has been initiated there are quite a few functions available by clicking on the Options…. drop down
The options available will vary depending on what stage the report is in and which type of report it is. Reports are generally in one of three states
1. Initiated but not yet complete
2. Completed but not yet finalized
3. And reports that have been finalized and locked
Reports are editable for up to 30 days after they are viewed and are displayed as a DRAFT. After 30 days the report will automatically lock and the draft watermark will disappear.
Your key to any report option is down below:
- Send Interview Link will send an email invitation to your client to complete the online interview when it is convenient for them
- Edit Interview will open the online interview on your computer
- Edit Report Inputs will open the input screen right in your dashboard
- Delete Report is only available for reports not locked and cannot be undone
- Client Profile will take you to your client’s profile as will clicking on their name
- View Log will display an activity log for the report
- Send Report Link will send a pdf copy of the report to your client, very similar to Send Interview Link
- Advisor Worksheet is where you can manually make adjustments to the reasonable compensation figure and add additional information and notes to the report
- View/Print Report will open a pdf copy of the report on your computer
- Lock Report if you need to finalize and lock a report before the 30 day edit period is up. This will remove the DRAFT stamp, however this option is final and cannot be undone.
The report is editable for 30 days however if you want the draft stamp removed from the report before that edit window is over, you can Lock the Report.
To remove the draft stamp, navigate to the report you wish to lock. Under the options drop - down, select Lock Report
Keep in mind that this action is FINAL and cannot be undone.
You or your client has completed the on-line interview and you are ready to view/print the results.
Navigate to the Report you would like to view. You can find the Report in Two Places: The Clients Tab OR the Reports Tab
1. Clients Tab – Select Client:
2. Locate the Report you would like to view:
3. Click the options Drop-Down – Select View/Print Report:
4. A PDF version of the report will open in a new Tab. From here you can view the Report and Print a copy.
1. The Reports Tab
2. Click the options Drop-Down – Select View/Print Report
3. A PDF version of the report will open in a new Tab. From here you can view the Report and Print a copy.
To delete a report, the interview must not be finalized. Once the report has been locked then the report cannot be deleted. Be aware that once a report is deleted, this action cannot be undone.
If the interview is not locked, to delete it navigate to the report you wish to delete. Click the options drop - down. Select Delete Report
RCReports creates an audit trail of all activity for each report. To view the Activity Log:
1. Navigate to the report you wish to view and click the options drop-down. Select View Log.
2. You can see dates and times for any activity on the report.