- February 8, 2020
- Posted by: RCR Admin Team
Reports are editable for up to 30 days and will display as a Draft. After 30 days the report will automatically lock and the draft watermark will disappear. Use the Lock Report function if you need to finalize and lock a report before the 30 day edit period is up. Locking a report is final and cannot be undone.
- Select the client you wish to edit a report for from the Clients tab. After the client’s profile opens locate the report you would like to edit, click on the options drop down to the right of the report and select Edit Interview for Cost Approach reports or Edit Report Parameters for Market and Income Approach reports.
The process for editing reports will vary slightly depending on the approach used.
The Cost Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in a new tab in your browser. To edit the interview, revisit the sections requiring changes.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you proceed through each subsequent step after a change in order. Making a change in one step may require a change in a following step. Proceed, in order, all the way through Wrap It Up to check for errors and save changes.
The Market Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in your dashboard.
- To edit Industry, Year, Occupation or Location select the Basic Criteria tab.
- To edit Number of Employees, Adjusted Gross Profit, Business Performance, Owner Experience or Time dedicated to the Business select the Business Criteria tab.
- To save your changes select Save Updated Values.
The Income Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in your dashboard.
- Make any needed edits and select Calculate.
- To save your changes click Save Updated Values.
Last Update: February 10, 2022
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Add A Knowledge Base Question !
Book a personalized, 30 Minute Demo.