- February 8, 2020
- Posted by: RCR Admin Team
The Cost Approach: AKA the many hats approach gathers a lot from information on the varied tasks performed by the business owner. Because of this the interview can be completed by you or your client.
- Select the Tax Year for the report.
- Premium Subscribers have the option to display or suppress results to the client upon completion of the online interview.
- Select weather or not you want to be notified when your client completes the online interview.
- Select Initiate Report
- After selecting the timeframe of the report, you can open the interview and enter the information on your client’s behalf.
- To make gathering the required information as simple as possible you can download a Paper Version of the online interview and have your client fill it out.
- OR send an email invitation to your client and they can complete the online interview when it’s convenient for them.
- Choose to send your client the email invitation using the RCReports automated email [you can copy yourself]
- Or copy the URL to your clipboard and paste it into your own email editor for a more custom look.
When completing the interview from your dashboard, the interview will open in a new tab in your browser.
Please Note: The online interview is branded with your firm’s information and the URL is masked. If your client completes the online interview they will not be able to connect it to RCReports.com.
The online interview is simple and easy to complete. If you gather the information from your client in advance, it should take you less than five minutes to input the information. If your clients complete the online interview on their own it will typically take them about 15 to 20 minutes.
Last Update: February 10, 2022
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Add A Knowledge Base Question !
Book a personalized, 30 Minute Demo.