Terms & Conditions v.5
- Conditions of Use – You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. To understand our practices, please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of the resources and tools on our website (the “Platform”). Your registration and use of the Platform constitute your acknowledgment that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Subscription Plans and Fees – The Platform is offered on a subscription basis, in accordance with the individual service plan you select (the “Subscription Plan”). RCReports may modify, terminate or replace the Platform or any Subscription Plan from time to time in our sole discretion and without prior notice. You should carefully review the scope and limitations of the Subscription Plans before subscribing. In order to use the Platform, you must first pay to RCReports all subscription fees and other amounts (such as taxes and other governmental charges) charged for the Subscription Plan you choose (collectively, the “Subscription Fee”). Except for certain Enterprise Customers for whom a customized payment method has been agreed, every customer must provide a current valid credit card to RCReports in order to establish an account enabling access to and use of the Platform. By providing such credit card to RCReports, you expressly authorize RCReports to charge you the Subscription Fee applicable to your Subscription Plan, including renewals at the then-current rate. Except for certain Enterprise Customers for whom a customized Subscription Fee is agreed, the Subscription Fees applicable to Subscription Plans shall be as posted (and, from time-to-time, changed) at https://rcreports.com/pricing/ as of the payment due date. RCReports will charge the applicable Subscription Fee for the initial term (“term” being defined as the length of time and the number of reports that can be run during that time) to the provided credit card during your initial registration. ALL SUBSCRIPTION FEES (FOR THE INITIAL TERM AND ALL RENEWAL TERMS) ARE FULLY EARNED BY RCREPORTS UPON PAYMENT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. No increase in Subscription Fees for your Subscription Plan will be charged to you during a term for which you have already paid. If your credit card information is not accurate, current, or complete, we may suspend or terminate your account. If you do not notify us of updates to your credit card information, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider to try to update your payment information; you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- Renewal Terms and Cancellation – Your Subscription Plan will automatically renew for an additional term upon the expiration of the then-current subscription term unless and until you cancel your Subscription Plan or we terminate it. IN ORDER TO AVOID BILLING OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR A RENEWAL PERIOD, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN BEFORE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. Because RCReports may change the prices of Subscription Plans from time-to-time, we will send you a notice of the then-current Subscription Fee for your Subscription Plan at least thirty (30) days before the end of each Subscription term. The Subscription Fee set forth in such notice will apply to your next renewal term. You may cancel a Subscription Plan during the last thirty days of a term through the “Subscription” tab on the Platform, or at any time by sending a written cancellation request via email to RCReports at email@example.com, and including the phrase “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION” in the subject line. For additional information or for assistance, please contact RCReports customer support team at 720-279-8800. Cancellations of Subscription Plans will only be effective when submitted in compliance with these requirements. Regardless of when you provide notice, subscription cancellations will take effect the day after the last day of the then-current subscription term. Accordingly (and notwithstanding your cancellation notice), you will be able to continue to access and use your RCReports Subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. RCREPORTS DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS OR PARTIAL SUBSCRIPTION TERMS.
- Change of Subscription Plan – You may upgrade your Subscription Plan (i.e., convert to a more-expensive Subscription Plan) at any time by contacting our customer support team at 720-279-8800. We will charge to the credit card you provided us a pro-rated amount (based on the time remaining on your then-current term) of the difference between the two Subscription Plans. Downgrades of your Subscription Plan (i.e., conversion to a less-expensive Subscription Plan) can be requested during the last thirty days of each term through the “Subscription” tab on the Platform, but will only take effect at the time of the automatic renewal.
- License and Site Access – In exchange for using the RCReports Platform as your primary source for Reasonable Compensation Reports, RCReports grants a limited license to the firm identified in your registration to access and use the Platform, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, without the prior express written consent of RCReports. Your firm may allocate individual user access only to employees of your firm. Under no circumstances may you receive any compensation for allowing a non-employee to use this license. This license expressly prohibits: any resale or commercial use of the Platform or its contents; any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Platform or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another user or merchant; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither the Platform, this site nor any portion of the Platform or this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of RCReports. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RCReports or our associates without prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name or trademarks of RCReports without prior express written consent. Any unauthorized use or use in violation of the foregoing automatically terminates the permission or license granted by RCReports.
- External links – The Platform may include links to non-RCReports websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Electronic Communication – When you visit the RCReports Platform or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright – All content included on the Platform, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, and including all compilation of such content, is the property of RCReports or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Platform are registered and unregistered trademarks of RCReports. Nothing contained in them should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of RCReports.
- Product Description – RCReports and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, RCReports does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RCReports is not as described, your sole remedy is to request a refund in writing. Granting the refund will be in the sole and absolute discretion of RCReports.
- Confidentiality – You will not use or disclose any “Confidential Information” of RCReports except as specifically set forth herein. “Confidential Information” means information that: (1) is sufficiently secret to derive economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use; and (2) is the subject of efforts that are reasonable under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy or confidentiality. Confidential Information does not include information that: (i) has been independently developed by you without access to our Confidential Information; (ii) has become publicly known through no breach of this Section by you; (iii) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (iv) has been approved for release in writing by us; or (v) is required to be disclosed by a competent legal or governmental authority. Subject to the foregoing, Confidential Information of RCReports includes, but is not limited to, the sources from which it obtains compensation figures, and the methods by which it obtains and calculates compensation figures, technical or non-technical data, a formula, pattern, compilation, program, device, method, technique, drawing, process, financial data, or list of actual or potential customers or suppliers. You agree not to: (a) reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to determine the structure, components, form, or detail of the report or the RCReports technology or how the RCReports technology operates; (b) create derivative works of or modifications or alterations to the report, or the RCReports technology; or (c) develop or manufacture, nor enter into any agreement with a third party to develop or manufacture, products based in whole or in part on the reports. At our request, you shall return all of our Confidential Information.
- Membership Account – In using the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer; you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Platform only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian. RCReports reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders, in its sole discretion. You agree that RCReports will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide us with a valid email address.
- Support – RCReports is designed for tax and financial advisors who advise closely-held businesses and S corporations on the issue of reasonable compensation and gladly provides technical support to our customers. RCReports does not provide tax advice.
- Disclaimer of Liability – RCReports shall not be responsible, and disclaims all liability, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever that may be suffered by you (company or individual) or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Platform, any information contained on or in the Platform, your or your clients’ personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither RCReports nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any compensation information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Applicable Laws & Jurisdiction – Your use of the Platform and your relationship with RCReports shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any applicable law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
RCReports reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. |
RCReports Terms & Conditions V5.0 For Application Users