RCReports.com Terms & Conditions
- Conditions of Use – You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your registration constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. To understand our practices, please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website.
- License and Site Access – In exchange for making RCReports your primary source for Reasonable Compensation Reports, RCReports grants a limited license to the firm identified in your registration to access and use this site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, without the prior express written consent of RCReports. Your firm may allocate user seats only to employees of your firm. Under no circumstances may you receive any compensation for allowing a non-employee to use this license. This license expressly prohibits any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another user or merchant; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither this site nor any portion of this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of RCReports. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RCReports and our associates without prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name or trademarks of RCReports without its prior express written consent. Any unauthorized use or use in violation of the foregoing automatically terminates the permission or license granted by RCReports.
- External links – From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Electronic Communication – When you visit RCReports or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright – All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, and including all compilation of such content, is the property of RCReports or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of RCReports. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of RCReports.
- Product Description – RCReports and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, RCReports does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RCReports itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to request a refund in writing.
- Confidentiality – You will not use or disclose any “Confidential Information” of RCReports except as specifically set forth herein. “Confidential Information” means information that: (1) is sufficiently secret to derive economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use; and (2) is the subject of efforts that are reasonable under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy or confidentiality. Confidential Information does not include information that: (i) has been independently developed by you without access to our Confidential Information; (ii) has become publicly known through no breach of this Section by you; (iii) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (iv) has been approved for release in writing by us; or (v) is required to be disclosed by a competent legal or governmental authority. Subject to the foregoing, Confidential Information of RCReports includes, but is not limited to, the sources from which it obtains compensation figures and the methods by which it obtains and calculates compensation figures, technical or non-technical data, a formula, pattern, compilation, program, device, method, technique, drawing, process, financial data, or list of actual or potential customers or suppliers. You agree not to: (i) reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to determine the structure, components, form, or detail of the report or the RCReports technology or how the RCReports technology operates; (ii) create derivative works of or modifications or alterations to the report, or the RCReports technology; or (iii) develop or manufacture, nor enter into any agreement with a third party to develop or manufacture, products based in whole or in part on the reports. At our request, you shall return all of our Confidential Information.
- Membership Account – If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian. RCReports reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders, in its sole discretion. You agree that RCReports will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide us with a valid email address.
- Support – RCReports is designed for Tax and Financial Advisors who advise Closely-held Businesses and S Corporations on the issue of Reasonable Compensation and gladly provides technical support to our subscribers. RCReports does not provide tax advice.
- Disclaimer of Liability – RCReports shall not be responsible, and disclaims all liability, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s or client’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither RCReports nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any compensation information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Applicable Laws & Jurisdiction – Your use of the website and your relationship with RCReports shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any applicable law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
RCReports reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.